Welcome to the CSI Solutions MA DSRIP Support Services Page
For nearly 15 years, CSI Solutions has been assisting providers, provider networks, payers, communities, accountable care entities, and integrated delivery systems to improve the health of individuals and the communities of which they are a part. CSI develops sustainable, long-term solutions to strategic and operational issues facing many types of health care and community organizations. We do this through approaches that are tailored to local needs and focus on building internal capacity as well as stakeholder value.
CSI and its DSRIP partners have extensive capabilities in the three domains in which we are approved. We are open to discuss any TA projects you may be considering and have listed potential project areas where our team can help ACOs and CPs drive excellence in performance and quality and efficiency in care delivery. We also offer many TA products that are pre-packaged as noted by italics; these include products approved by Mass DSRIP as “off the shelf”. The bold titles have links to summary information.
- Motivational Interviewing Foundations Online Course
- Brief Action Planning On-Line Course
- Health Literacy Overview Online course
- Creating value through a comprehensive care coordination approach
- Integration of medication management as a care coordination strategy
- Managing care transitions
- Developing care compacts to facilitate care coordination among multiple providers
- Capacity building of care teams through collaborative learning models
- Strategic Planning
- Business Case for Addressing Social Determinants in Primary Care Settings
- Performance Improvement Affinity Group
- Design Thinking Workshop for Health Care Organizations
- Integration of behavioral health and primary care
- Strategy on the future role of hospitals and partners in addressing the care continuum
- Innovations for the hospital in the home
- Rapid assessment of telehealth optimization in the primary care setting
- Telehealth Optimization Sprint
- Hybrid Care: Balancing In-Person and Virtual Visits
- Program Strategy and Telehealth Services Roadmap
- Selecting and Supporting Telehealth Technology Solutions
- Establishing a Telehealth Performance Management System
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) for Readmission Prevention
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) for Chronic Care Management
- Telehealth Services for Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Management
- Adapting face to face visit workflows to optimize virtual visits
- Using patient and care team feedback on experience with telehealth
- Creating a physical environment to maximize the value of virtual encounters
- Leveraging telehealth to add value outside of the provider visit model
CSI works closely with several partnering organizations to offer tools, programs and technical assistance to help client’s needs.
Click on each logo to learn more about our partner organizations.
The FTI team has more than 70+ years of collective experience in change management, financial performance, and health care transformation. FTI amplifies clients’ strengths as a driver in quality improvement to create systematic advances in operational and financial performance. This is done by partnering with clients to develop a culture of accountability and an effective leadership style that drives the observable, rapid improvements needed to succeed in a value-based health care system. FTI’s DSRIP focus is on leadership development, medication management, care coordination, and performance management.
Ingenium Digital Health Advisors enables the delivery of extraordinary care through the sustainable and scalable development and integration of digital health solutions. All members of the Ingenium consulting team have 10-25+ years of experience in telehealth and digital health that go well beyond the just-in-time experience acquired by many others during the COVID pandemic. The Ingenium team will apply expertise cultivated through their experience to help you design and implement effective and efficient telehealth solutions.
Performance Solutions by Design helps organizations “raise the bar” to elevate the customer experience from average to extraordinary by applying their proprietary Six Principles of Service Excellence approach, based on the leadership book by Theo Gilbert-Jamison, the company’s founder. Complementing their available consulting services, Performance Solutions by Design also offers training programs for staff at all levels aimed at creating a culture of service excellence, developing processes to sustain the culture, and implementing best practices and tips for fostering an environment of shared-accountability for driving excellence.