Welcome to the CSI Solutions MA DSRIP Support Services Page
For nearly 15 years, CSI Solutions has been assisting providers, provider networks, payers, communities, accountable care entities, and integrated delivery systems to improve the health of individuals and the communities of which they are a part. CSI develops sustainable, long-term solutions to strategic and operational issues facing many types of health care and community organizations. We do this through approaches that are tailored to local needs and focus on building internal capacity as well as stakeholder value.
Our Partnering Organizations
CSI works closely with several partnering organizations to offer tools, programs and technical assistance to help client’s needs.
Click on each logo to learn more about our partner organizations.
The FTI team has more than 70+ years in change management, financial performance and health care transformation experience. FTI partners with clients to develop a culture of accountability and deploy a leadership style that drives observable, rapid improvements needed to succeed in a value-based health care system.
More coming soon
More coming soon
Our individual websites provide insight into who we are, our expertise, and past experiences. Our capabilities are extensive, and we are open to discuss any TA projects you may be considering. We plan to offer several off-the-shelf products in the next few months. We are approved to provide TA in three domains and below we highlight several potential project areas where our team can help ACOs and CPs drive excellence in performance and quality and efficiency in care delivery.
- Creating value through a comprehensive care coordination approach
- Motivational interviewing training for CP staff
- Integration of medication management as a care coordination strategy
- Managing care transitions
- Developing care compacts to faciltate care coordination among multiple providers
- Capacity building of care teams through collaborative learning models
- Integration of behavioral health and primary care
- Strategy development on the future role and relationships among hospitals and other loci of care in addressing the care continuum
- Building a business case for addressing social determinants
- Innovations for the hospital in the home
- Assessing progress in implementing drivers of optimal telehealth
- Adapting face to face visit workflows to ensure efficiency and reliability in telehealth encounters
- Obtaining and acting on feedback about the telehealth experience from both patients and caregivers
- Creating a physical environment that maximizes the value of telehealth encounters
- Leveraging telehealth capacity to add value outside of the provider visit model